Check out the latest version of our school paper, the Ram Page, here!
CMAVTS is hosting our Sending District’s Reorganizational Meetings
All meetings begin at 7:00 PM on December 7th, and will be held in the following locations:
* Berwick – Training Center
* Central – School House Café
* Millville – Room #115
* Southern – Room #113
2022 Christmas Sale
The Horticulture Department at Columbia-Montour A.V.T.S. will be selling wreaths, window swags, cemetery logs and more.
Please call 570-784-8040 ext 3340 to place an order or with any questions.
Orders can be placed between November 16th and December 14th.
All orders must be picked up by December 16th.
YEARBOOK Info for Seniors
Attention Seniors and Parents of Seniors…
Please read this important information about submitting Senior Photos and Recognition Ads for the school yearbook.
- Department of Education ARP ESSER Health and Safety Plan Guidance & Template
- Student Work Permit - How to obtain a permit, Work permit application, Notice of Employment
- Joint Operating Committee: Agendas/Meeting Minutes, Members
- Important School Info: Taking medication in school, Free/reduced price meals
- Driver's Education Info: Click for CSIU page
- Our Admission Policy (revised)
- Our Bullying/Cyber Bullying Policy
- Other school policies here
Annual Public Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Columbia-Montour AVTS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. Career and Technical Education program offerings include trades in the following career clusters: transportation, manufacturing, construction trades, technology and Health/Human Services. Inquiries may be directed to Mr. Ken Kryder (email@example.com), the Title IX Coordinator and Mr. James Dunkelberger(firstname.lastname@example.org), the Section 504 Coordinator at 5050 Sweppenheiser Drive, Bloomsburg PA 17815, or (570)784-8040
* Parents, please read the Important Change in Definition of “Compulsory School Age” here.
Get a great introduction to our school from this special Channel 10, MetroCasting with Doug Farley. Click here to view on YouTube.
What’s it about? Click logo for details, or here for video overview.