Reserve Your 2023-2024 Yearbook Now!
It’s that time…. time to order your yearbook!
- Department of Education ARP ESSER Health and Safety Plan Guidance & Template
- Covid-19 Guidelines - Fall 2023
- Student Work Permit - How to obtain a permit, Work permit application, Notice of Employment
- Joint Operating Committee: Agendas/Meeting Minutes (BoardDocs), Members
- Important School Info: Taking medication in school
- Driver's Education Info: Click for CSIU page
- Our Admission Policy (revised)
- Our Bullying/Cyber Bullying Policy
- Other school policies here
Annual Public Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Columbia-Montour AVTS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. Career and Technical Education program offerings include trades in the following career clusters: transportation, manufacturing, construction trades, technology and Health/Human Services. Inquiries may be directed to Dr. Alan Lonoconus (email@example.com), the Title IX Coordinator and Ms. Jessica Harry (firstname.lastname@example.org), the Section 504 Coordinator at 5050 Sweppenheiser Drive, Bloomsburg PA 17815, or (570)784-8040