• Carol Bodwalk – Berwick (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Keith Hess – Berwick / Chairperson (email@example.com)
• George Barron – Bloomsburg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Eve Ralston – Bloomsburg (email@example.com)
• Charles Chyko – Central Columbia / Vice Chairperson(firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Robert Fogarty – Central Columbia (email@example.com)
• Michael Clouser – Danville (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• John Croll – Danville (email@example.com)
• William Berger – Millville /Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Jessica Whitmoyer – Millville (email@example.com)
• Justin Rodriguez– Southern Columbia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Cynthia Brassington – Southern Columbia (email@example.com)
• Tony Lylo – Joint Operating Committee Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org / 570-784-8040 ext. 3326)
Joint Operating Committee Meetings are the third Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm in the Training Center.
All individuals wishing to participate in an open Joint Operating Committee meeting shall register their intent with the Joint Operating Committee Secretary five (5) days in advance of the meeting and shall include the name and address of the participant, topic to be addressed and group affiliation, if applicable.
Board Secretary: Mr. Tony Lylo E-mail: email@example.com
Participants must be recognized by the presiding officer and must preface their comments by an announcement of their name, address, and group affiliation if applicable.
Each statement made by a participant shall be limited to three (3) minutes’ duration.
All statements shall be directed to the presiding officer; no participant may address or question Joint Operating Committee members individually.