Welcome to our website! Our goal is to provide information about the school, keep you up-to-date on what’s going on at Vo-Tech, and to provide a form of communication between our school and the community. There’s information here on each of our seventeen vocational-technical areas, plus descriptions for all academic courses. To see what’s happening at our school, check the links to the right.
Click Here to take a virtual tour of our school!
* Request for Proposal
The Columbia-Montour Area Vocational Technical School is seeking qualified firms to provide study and design (architectural and engineering) services focused on program development and the evaluation/remediation of infrastructural concerns. Proposals will be accepted in the CMAVTS Business Office at 5050 Sweppenheiser Drive, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, up to 1:00 p.m., prevailing time on March 1, 2018. Please click here to read the full text of the RFP.
VTTV – Morning News Program
* Looking for employment as a Nurse Aide?
Check out our upcoming Adult Nurse Aide Training Program Job Fair here.
- Joint Operating Committee: Meeting Minutes, Members
- Important School Info: Taking medication in school, Free/reduced price meals
- Work Permit Information: Click for details and Application for Permit
- Drivers Education: Next Class, Information and CSIU Behind the Wheel Registration Form
- Our Admission Policy (revised)
- Our Bullying/Cyber Bullying Policy
- Other school policies here
Get a great introduction to our school from this special Channel 10, MetroCasting with Doug Farley.
Click here to view on YouTube.
Watch a slideshow about our Tiny House Build!
Do you know the School Bus Stopping Law? If not, it could cost you hundreds of dollars in fines! Take a look at the fact sheet here, and a visual representation here.
*Parents who do not have access to insurance are encouraged to visit www.chipcoverspakids.com to learn more about Pennsylvania’s Children’s Health Insurance Program.
Sign up for Giant A+ School Rewards here! Our school id# is 20636.
Click logo at left to sign up, or here for more information.