Welcome to our website! Our goal is to provide information about the school, keep you up-to-date on what’s going on at Vo-Tech, and to provide a form of communication between our school and the community. There’s information here on each of our seventeen vocational-technical areas, plus descriptions for all academic courses. To see what’s happening at our school, check the links to the right.
Freshman OrientationAugust 17, 2016
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
New students and parents are encouraged to attend! Learn about your new school, walk through your schedule, meet new friends, and pick up your free T-shirt!
Get a great introduction to our school from this recent Channel 10, MetroCasting with Doug Farley special. Click here to view on YouTube.
*Parents who do not have access to insurance are encouraged to visit www.chipcoverspakids.com to learn more about Pennsylvania’s Children’s Health Insurance Program.
Proposed Science Texts
Click here to view information about new textbooks proposed for adoption by our Science Department.
- Joint Operating Committee: Meeting Minutes, Members
- Important School Info: Cell Phones, Taking medication in school, Free/reduced price meals
- Work Permit Information: Click for details and Application for Permit
- Drivers Education Information and CSIU Registration Form
- Our Admission Policy (revised)
- Our Bullying/Cyber Bullying Policy
Sign up for Giant A+ School Rewards here! Our school id# is 20636.