Check out the latest version of our school paper, the Ram Page, here!
- Department of Education ARP ESSER Health and Safety Plan Guidance & Template
- Student Work Permit - How to obtain a permit, Work permit application, Notice of Employment
- Joint Operating Committee: Agendas/Meeting Minutes, Members
- Important School Info: Taking medication in school, Free/reduced price meals
- Driver's Education Info: Click for CSIU page
- Our Admission Policy (revised)
- Our Bullying/Cyber Bullying Policy
- Other school policies here
Annual Public Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Columbia-Montour AVTS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. Career and Technical Education program offerings include trades in the following career clusters: transportation, manufacturing, construction trades, technology and Health/Human Services. Inquiries may be directed to Mr. Ken Kryder (firstname.lastname@example.org), the Title IX Coordinator and Mr. James Dunkelberger(email@example.com), the Section 504 Coordinator at 5050 Sweppenheiser Drive, Bloomsburg PA 17815, or (570)784-8040
* Parents, please read the Important Change in Definition of “Compulsory School Age” here.
Get a great introduction to our school from this special Channel 10, MetroCasting with Doug Farley. Click here to view on YouTube.
What’s it about? Click logo for details, or here for video overview.