Credit Recovery Registration – Spring 24
You should have received a letter if your child is in need of credit recovery. If you have any questions please contact the main office. Information following registration will be sent via email to guardian’s email provided.
Read the latest edition of the Ram Page here!
Reserve Your 2023-2024 Yearbook Now!
It’s that time…. time to order your yearbook!
Ram’s Care Closet
CMAVTS is proud to announce the creation of the Ram’s Care Closet to help students in need. The main goal in creating the closet is to meet students’ basic needs for clothing, hygiene products, and even some miscellaneous essentials. Click here for more details.
Ram’s Care Closet Announcement:
We have had a HUGE outpouring of donations to our Rams Care Closet. Unfortunately, space is limited, and we will not be accepting physical donations at this time. Monetary donations will be accepted and be on the lookout for an Amazon Wishlist in the near future. Thanks to all who have supported and continue to support this wonderful project.
Check out our Facebook page for Sporting Event streams, news, and updates.
**Also check out the CMVT All Sports Booster Club page here!
- Department of Education ARP ESSER Health and Safety Plan Guidance & Template
- Covid-19 Guidelines - Fall 2023
- Student Work Permit - How to obtain a permit, Work permit application, Notice of Employment
- Joint Operating Committee: Agendas/Meeting Minutes (BoardDocs), Members
- Important School Info: Taking medication in school
- Driver's Education Info: Click for CSIU page
- Our Admission Policy (revised)
- Our Bullying/Cyber Bullying Policy
- Other school policies here
Annual Public Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Columbia-Montour AVTS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. Career and Technical Education program offerings include trades in the following career clusters: transportation, manufacturing, construction trades, technology and Health/Human Services. Inquiries may be directed to Curtis Funkhouser (email@example.com), the Title IX Coordinator and Suzanne Rentschler (firstname.lastname@example.org), the Section 504 Coordinator at 5050 Sweppenheiser Drive, Bloomsburg PA 17815, or (570)784-8040