Students, use this Google Form to record your attendance for each virtual school day. Be sure to do so NO LATER than 9:00 AM each day.
Today is Day 1
CMAVTS MOVING TO ASYNCHRONOUS LEARNING
- Effective Wednesday, 10/20/2021, CMAVTS will be moving to an asynchronous learning model due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Students will remain at home for the next four school days and will return to school on Tuesday, 10/26/2021.
- Students are responsible to report their attendance using this Google Form each school day by 9:00am. https://forms.gle/Rvx7NE2dGbvRniED9 Students not recording their attendance will be charged with an unexcused absence.
- Students are to complete the assignments posted in Google Classroom for each subject each day. CMAVTS teachers will be hosting ZOOM Meetings during scheduled class times each school day to assist students with the assignments posted in Google Classroom. The link for the ZOOM assistance will be posted in each teacher’s classroom page. Learning support students will have an additional ZOOM link posted in the Learning Support classroom to access special education teachers.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Attention Students – Picture retakes will be held Wednesday, November 3rd. They will be in the morning in the gym. Please report for your school picture when an announcement is made.
Are you the parent or guardian of a graduating senior? Purchase a recognition ad in the 2021-2022 Yearbook to tell your senior just how proud you are of their accomplishments. Use this link to submit your order https://forms.gle/7hqRvfamaemU4Tog8 then drop off or mail payment to:
5050 Sweppenheiser Drive
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Due date for this is 2/1/22.
2021 Graduation Photos
Attention 2021 Graduates…Photos are available from the Lifetouch website from our graduation ceremony in June. Follow this link. The password is CMAVTS GY21. (all caps, and there IS a space before the GY21).
- Department of Education ARP ESSER Health and Safety Plan Guidance & Template
- Student Work Permit - How to obtain a permit, Work permit application
- Joint Operating Committee: Agendas/Meeting Minutes, Members
- Important School Info: Taking medication in school, Free/reduced price meals
- Driver's Education Info: Click for CSIU page
- Our Admission Policy (revised)
- Our Bullying/Cyber Bullying Policy
- Other school policies here
* Parents, please read the Important Change in Definition of “Compulsory School Age” here.
Get a great introduction to our school from this special Channel 10, MetroCasting with Doug Farley. Click here to view on YouTube.
What’s it about? Click logo for details, or here for video overview.