Columbia-Montour AVTS is seeking applicants for the following positions
Part Time Permanent Mathematics Instructor
Certification in Secondary Mathematics is required. (PA Standard Teaching Application Required)
Full Time School Year Paraprofessional
Hours are 7:45 am to 3:15 am. Associate’s degree is required. Position starts at $11.55/hr. with full benefits.
(Non-Instructional Application Required)
Part-Time, Permanent Cafeteria Helper (181 days per year)
5 hour per day position. The job duties include but are not limited to cooking and serving food, working the dish room, and operating the cash register. Pay is $8.80 per hour / no benefits. (Non-Instructional Application Required)
Full Time Custodian/Cafeteria Helper
This is a Full time, 12 month position with benefits. Job duties include but are not limited to cleaning and maintaining the interior and exterior of the building, lawn care and snow removal, cooking and serving food, working the dish room, and operating the cash register. Candidates should be available to work flexible hours. (Non-Instructional Application Required)
Part Time Adult Ed Nurse Aide Instructor
- RN having held a current PA license for a minimum of two years.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a long term care facility as an RN (with nursing experience in meeting resident’s psychosocial, behavioral, cognitive and physical needs. This includes direct care, supervision or education. If employment was part time, resume must list the number of hours worked per week and the total number of weeks worked in a given period. Experience should be a minimum of 200 hours occurring over a 12 month period).
- Possess or have the ability to obtain the Train the Educator (TTE) Nurse Aide Instructor Certificatebefore https://ed.psu.edu/tte
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver NA curriculum independently in a Long Term Care setting.
- Supervise NA students on clinical experience at Long Term Care.
- PA Standard Teaching Application
- Must be approved by the Department of Education prior to teaching
Required Pre-employment Paperwork:
- PA State Police Clearance (ACT 34)
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance (Act 114)
- School Personnel Health Form (Physical and TB test)
- PDE 6004 Form (Act 24)
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form(s) (Act 168)
Send cover letter, resume, required application and other credentials to:
Attn: Mr. Ken Kryder, Administrative Director
5050 Sweppenheiser Drive
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
For further information, call the Director’s Office at 570-784-8040, ext. 3322.
Printable application and clearance forms are available under Employment Info section at left.